ÜKS TÄITSA TAVALINE KÄSITÖÖBLOGI

teisipäev, 8. september 2009

Why does my desk look like this? Do I enjoy knitting? Hehe :)

And what am I going to do with this beautiful Sari Silk, Jen sent me all the way from Australia? I am very impatient and have finished the yellow ball project, (or almost finished- when I am there where I want to get to, you will see the result) as I needed the knitting stitches I was using. These are 6mm, I will try them out with Sari Silk, and decide if I should get larger ones! 
An Omaklubi forum friend of mine helped me with finding patterns, so I could knit something useful and beautiful out of this 1 kg (!) of yarn, the result is here: http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/ponchos.php - isn't it cool?! I have few more ideas, was trying to get patterns for them yesterday, but as my Internet connection can be unstable, the paying procedure didn't go through.. I'll try again later tonight. 

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar