ÜKS TÄITSA TAVALINE KÄSITÖÖBLOGI

pühapäev, 18. oktoober 2009

Yarn here and yarn there....


This morning our tiny dining table looked like this


Someone spent half the night organizing Liisu Käsitöölöng yarn into balls- absolutely boring and quite irritating job, especially with this particular yarn. But the colors are just beauuuuutiful!

Do you think my daughter will soon through out all the yarn I have? 

Did I mention that I have a mountain of it, after our short trip to Estonia in the beginning of this month? Well, at least I have some! The yarn prices in Estonia are about half of what they are here in Norway, so I really enjoyed that shopping. The only problem is, that it is hard to find a proper yarn shop there :( The same with all the Internet shops they have dedicated for yarn- the range of colors is very limited, and that is sad. So I still often end up in my fave yarn shop here in Kongsberg, rolling the paper money between my fingers and saying: "Eh what the hell, I'll buy it!"

1 kommentaar:

  1. Welcome to yarn addict's club! ;D
    Mul on selle l6nga ostmisega tapselt sama jama.

    Ja su tytar ei viska l6ngu valja ,vaid arvab et need on maailma parimad mangukerad!

    Turbovardaid sulle!

    VastaKustuta